Community Forums

Rants and Raves » Nobody Ever Reached Me About My Problem
Subject: Nobody Ever Reached Me About My Problem
Author: ChrisT (04:23AM, May 21, 2012)

I own the Outcast Jr and the UAT unit. I love my outcast jr when it works. I had called and talked to Omar back in September or October of 2011 and gave my serial number for the unit and he said someone would contact me. Nobody ever contacted me.

My issue is that my outcast jr works randomly. Like sometimes I hit the power button and it turns on and plays fine. Then the next time I go to turn it on; it won't play with the battery, then I plug the power cord into the wall and still nothing. I fully charge the battery put it in and again nothing. Then when I come back maybe 20 min later and try again it works. I'm close to my warranty end date and I want to get this issue resolved asap.

Thanks
Sign In or Create an Account to Reply to this Topic
Subject: re: Nobody Ever Reached Me About My Problem
Author: OmarV (04:15PM, May 21, 2012)

Chris,
I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been helped yet, I will personally look after this and will let you know what I find about your case. Could you be kind enough to send me an email with your information so that I can correlate it to our records. My email address is [email protected]
Thanks!
Sign In or Create an Account to Reply to this Topic
McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams