COMMUNITY FORUMS

Return to: Forums » Rants and Raves » Just recieved my Outcast
Subject: Just recieved my Outcast
Author: NinoI (03:25AM, Mar 26, 2009)

I just recieved my Outcast speaker & charged the battery. All I can say is WOW! I was really impressed with the sound quality and bass. This is no cheap ipod speaker system that makes you compromise sound quality and volume for convienience. I tested this in my backyard and garage with no problem (my computer is upstairs in my house hooked up to the transmitter). The best part is I have an ipod touch and with the "remote" application I can control my itunes with the soundcast system all over my house and backyard! I have an additional reciever on my stereo so (with my computer speakers) it gives me music upstairs, downstairs, and anywhere else I choose with the outcast speaker. Now I'm all set for summer house parties. Great products soundcast, I will recommend/buy from you guys every chance I get.
Sign In or Create an Account to Reply to this Topic
Subject: re: Just recieved my Outcast
Author: MalH (10:45AM, Apr 02, 2009)

Thank you for the kind words. We have two goals and it appears that we succeeded in your eyes. 1. We do not compromise sound quality, price notwithstanding. 2. The system has to be compatible with all other devices in the 2.4GHz space. What region are you located in? It is nice to have comments like yours. Thanks again.
Sign In or Create an Account to Reply to this Topic
Return to: Forums » Rants and Raves